Improver based on nature
High-protein concentrate is said to be an insider tipp among big bakers.
As written in issue 3/2002 of German bakers magazine "Brot und Backwaren" it is due to the new technology of fluid bed-agglomeration that causes the numerous positive properties of our concentrate.
We performed a survey among the users of our high-protein concentrate. This proved that especially the occurance of several characteristical properties leads to easy processing and to top quality baked goods compared to ordinary improvers.
Your benefit . . .
. . . assists you in easy processing
- Technologically effective by high doses of natural enzymes
- Machineable doughs together with high water absorption
- Strong gluten network improves proof stability
- Easy to use with frozen doughs
- Useful as well with manual shaping, with automated processing, and in frozen doughs
- Improved water binding and cristallization in frozen doughs
- Due to more elastic dough croissants without further improvers do not rip at the coiled edges
- Easy to dose due to granulation
. . . attracive offer induces rise in turnover
- Enhanced shelf life
- Constantly high loaf volume
- Improved results with fine pastry, biscuits, and pizzas
- Meets the trend to natural healthy products
The very specials
information in english
- No "E-numbers"
- Cost-lowering due to reduced use of materials
- No declaration necessary
- Available as high-protein flour and concentrate
Article in "Brot und Backwaren" 3/2002 (PDF-file in German)
[ back ]